USA - Colorado

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Zac37

Re: USA - Colorado

Post by Zac37 »

So I think we should all post pictures of what we have to offer and then see where it could go from there
tombone

Post by tombone »

Is it just me or is the Colorado thread dying? I'm still up for a meet and swap somewhere around Denver.
Zac37

Post by Zac37 »

Definitely down, but the problem is, I can't take my roommates heels and I only have one pair that I can get away with the others I have to have one of you guys come up here to meet sometime
tombone

Post by tombone »

Gotcha. I'll let you know the next time I head up and we'll see if we can make it work.
Zac37

Post by Zac37 »

Thatd be good, maybe you could also send me some pictures of your work with your girls shoes? pm me
Zac37

Post by Zac37 »

So any word here guys, I've been waiting to blast some shoes but no luck?
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

Any one from Denver Colorado?
Zac37

Post by Zac37 »

Im close im actually on my way down there tomorrow
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

I don't know how much shoe-fetish goes on in Denver but I'm hoping there is enough to find what I'm searching for. I'm looking for a guy who used to date my friend. My friend and I have been good friends for 10 yrs and she an open-minded person. Lately we were discussing fetishes while texting to each other. And when I told her about mine, she told me about this guy she was dating about 6-7 years ago in Denver that had a shoe/feet fetish for her. She used to let this guy masturbate and cum in her heels. I know it's a long shot because my friend wouldn't tell me his name, but I hope to locate and talk with this guy someday. I would love to hear everything he used to do to her shoes...she's told me a few stories, and man, I tell you it's HOT!! and she didn't mind him doing this at all. wow!
This weekend she started allowing me to fuck and cum in a pair of her shoes. In fact, I fucking them as I type this. (I have to return them tomorrow evening "cleaned".) I would love to hear what this guy has to say about her while they were together.
I know this fetish isn't mainstream so I'm hoping this guy is part of a fetish site like this.
Zac37

Post by Zac37 »

Well as far as I know I am the only one in the northern part of Colorado but it can't be that bad I'm sure with all the guys around there it just has to happen sometimes
do you have a collection of your wifes shoes?