USA - Colorado

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sniffs_her_shoes

Re: USA - Colorado

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

I almost made it to Denver three weekends ago. My beautiful friend (the one I talk about on this post) and I had planned on taking a trip to visit her relatives but it fell through at the last minute.
My fantasy was to meet one of her ex-boyfriends who used to fuck her shoes but seriously, I doubt it would've happened. Still wished she'd tell me who or where they live(d) (if they're still living in Denver).
Last edited by sniffs_her_shoes on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tombone

Post by tombone »

Just let me know if you get near Denver. I'll buy you a beer!
tombone

Post by tombone »

Still here in Colorado. I know I can't be the only one. Denver? Aurora? Anyone?
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

Any women in the Denver area who would like to have their feet worshipped and cummed on, LMK. I'll host, buy you shoes, whatever you would like!
Exilednaru

Post by Exilednaru »

New to the forum here but love nasty girls sneakers and am especially into nasty socks. Im really looking for a guy(s) to cum in my gf's dirty socks. Would hopefully be able to find someone to regularly do this. She would not be there and cannot find out about it though. If anyone is interested please send me a message or better yet email me and we can discuss it more. Exilednaru@gmail.com
Exilednaru

Post by Exilednaru »

anyone around in colorado want to cum in my gf's dirty smelly socks? would definitely like to find someone to meet up regularly if possible.
Exilednaru

Post by Exilednaru »

no one interested?
tombone

Post by tombone »

Hi Exilednaru! I'm sorry...stopped looking at this thread for a while. I'll drop a load in the socks for you!
tombone

Post by tombone »

Just sent you an email.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Hey guys
I work for the airlines and layover in Denver sometimes, usually stay near the airport. Would love to meet guys into sexy boots and have several pairs, I wear size 10-11 US womens boots.
Unfortunately, these trips are sometimes last minute, not much lead time. Let me know if you want to chat more. Don