USA - Colorado

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tombone

Re: USA - Colorado

Post by tombone »

Sorry billyd and killians...haven't checked this one for a while. Killians - no boots, she's not into them.

billyd - How long are you in town for? I'll definitely be in Englewood on Tuesday (20th) but I can probably find an excuse to get over there this weekend. PM me.
Exilednaru

Post by Exilednaru »

Just figured i would see if any guys in denver area would be interested in cumming in my gfs dirty socks? If so looking to do this end of next week(dec1). Please send me message and lets work something out
Exilednaru

Post by Exilednaru »

Anyone still read this local area? I still would love to meet up and let someone fuck my gfs dirty socks and fill them with cum.
tombone

Post by tombone »

Exilednaru...I'm in. Not really into socks but if she has some heels I can play with I'll be happy to hook up with you.
Exilednaru

Post by Exilednaru »

she does have a pair or 2 but i dont want those cummed in. just looking to have the socks cummed in
tombone

Post by tombone »

Sent you a pm.
tombone

Post by tombone »

tombone

Post by tombone »

Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

I'd be interested in buying well worn women's shoes in the Denver area. If any of you sexy girls out there want to sell me some of your well worn shoes, please message me. Thanks.
tombone

Post by tombone »

Dickinflats - I sent you a message :)