USA - California - Los Angeles

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

hotforheels1

Re: USA - Los Angeles

Post by hotforheels1 »

you want to do it somewhere public? Well I really don't mind as long as it is somewhere we can all get together, bring some shoes, do them, have some fun, and do it in a safe, private manner away from other people.
ShoeArtist

Post by ShoeArtist »

hotforheels1 wrote:you want to do it somewhere public? Well I really don't mind as long as it is somewhere we can all get together, bring some shoes, do them, have some fun, and do it in a safe, private manner away from other people.
Meeting people on the internet can be a little risky, for both women and men. Which is why I suggest a safe, public location.

This is a public forum and anyone can read it. I'm sure most people would not want strangers coming to their home. Who may not even have a shoe fetish and are just checking the place out to rob it later.

The first meeting is probably going to be more of a get together, an introduction. See who is who and keep it platonic. We won't bring shoes or anything yet. Once we become familiar and and gotten to know one another, then we can arrange for a private party later.

I agree about a location somewhere we can all get together. That is why I was trying to pick locations that would be easy to find.

I hope that answers your questions.
hotforheels1

Post by hotforheels1 »

i completely understand. But i just wanna fuck some heels :P
sandalshigheels

Post by sandalshigheels »

you are right hotforheels
hotforheels1

Post by hotforheels1 »

so when do you guys want to get things going?
ShoeArtist

Post by ShoeArtist »

I'm seeing if anyone is going to open their house up and have a party at their home. If not, then maybe we might just go ahead with my idea of a public get together.

I'm also going to try and see if I can get more shoe people from other forums, face book, and other online communities to come to the get together.
hotforheels1

Post by hotforheels1 »

well why don't me and you have a test run? Either I will come to your house or you come to mine and we well do heels and get something bigger planned?
sandalshigheels

a mi me interesa shoeartist y hotforheels.. si estan interesados me pueden invitar a sus casas y con todo gusto voy he aqui unas de mis fotos.. si quieren ver mas FOTOS mias vayan a mi FLICKR.COM my username acn7705.or try direct at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23264502@N03/

I AM ON HOTSHOESHOTS.COM USERNAME loquillo or try direct at the next link
http://www.hotshoeshots.com/home/view/loquillo.html

A continuacion muestro algunas fotos de lo que tengo en mi coleccion que me han regalado o prestado mis amigas y novias.

SI ALGUIEN ESTA INTERESADO ..PM ME PLEASE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nmbr1MTNbiker

Post by Nmbr1MTNbiker »

san diego here, send pm's and/or post on here if we can ever work something out. i can travel to la/oc area as well
sandalshigheels

Do you have some picts?? Nmbr