Valentines fun

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dangeroussail

Valentines fun

Post by dangeroussail »

If you are fortunate enough to have a wife or girlfriend who gives you something exciting today while involving heels, please feel free to post it here.
davestratford1

Re: Valentines fun

Post by davestratford1 »

I'd quite like to see someone having fun with the shoes in your profile picture. They look like proper 00's delights.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

davestratford1 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:09 pm I'd quite like to see someone having fun with the shoes in your profile picture. They look like proper 00's delights.
A rare beast nowadays, they are a style from the early 00's by faith. Not seen a pair for years. They have a thin block heel, that is sometimes a feature of modern styles as well. But that faith pair is very smart, classy and sexy.
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

This morning my wife totally surprised me. She knows I luv to jerk off while watching her get ready for work. Today while putting on her pantyhose she told me to stop jerking my cock. She then walked over to me and put my cock inside her pantyhose. She pulled her pantyhose down over my hard cock until the head of my cock was throbbing in the toe of her pantyhose. Then she kissed the head of my cock, leaving her lipstick on the reinforced toe of the pantyhose. I was not allowed to cum. She put her pantyhose on and told me she was going to show everyone at work the lipstick mark by dangling her heels at her desk, in the lunch room and walking around without her heels on. I can't wait until she gets home from work tonight.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

hot400heels wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:21 am This morning my wife totally surprised me. She knows I luv to jerk off while watching her get ready for work. Today while putting on her pantyhose she told me to stop jerking my cock. She then walked over to me and put my cock inside her pantyhose. She pulled her pantyhose down over my hard cock until the head of my cock was throbbing in the toe of her pantyhose. Then she kissed the head of my cock, leaving her lipstick on the reinforced toe of the pantyhose. I was not allowed to cum. She put her pantyhose on and told me she was going to show everyone at work the lipstick mark by dangling her heels at her desk, in the lunch room and walking around without her heels on. I can't wait until she gets home from work tonight.
Wow!!!! Please update us.
Clearheellover83

Post by Clearheellover83 »

Well we are out tonight a belated Valentine’s Day and the Christian Louboutin is what she will be wearing so I hope to use them later
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Clearheellover83 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:25 am Well we are out tonight a belated Valentine’s Day and the Christian Louboutin is what she will be wearing so I hope to use them later
A taste for quality shoes! nice! Let us know how it goes and lake some pics if you can.
Clearheellover83

Post by Clearheellover83 »

dangeroussail wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:29 am
Clearheellover83 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:25 am Well we are out tonight a belated Valentine’s Day and the Christian Louboutin is what she will be wearing so I hope to use them later
A taste for quality shoes! nice! Let us know how it goes and lake some pics if you can.
Oh yes she likes nothing but the best, we did have some fun all I can say it’s a good job leather is wipe clean
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Clearheellover83 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:58 pm
Oh yes she likes nothing but the best, we did have some fun all I can say it’s a good job leather is wipe clean
Sounds like you enjoy your shoes, you should start your own thread.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Clearheellover83 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:58 pm
Sounds like you enjoy your shoes, you should start your own thread.