Sexy feet

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

SUBLIM9247

Sexy feet

Post by SUBLIM9247 »

Hey guys, so I’m married for 10 years and I have never said anything about a foot fetish. Well last night we were on the couch watching TV and I was giving her a foot massage and I just told her I really wanna lick your toes and I pretended to do it, and she closed her eyes and waited, but I didn’t . a few minutes ago I kept rubbing and I just went for it .. I kissed the top of her feet and then her toes and then the soles of her feet I want to say, massaging and kissing went on for another 15 minutes . I asked her if she liked it or she wanted me to stop and she said I’m not going to tell you to stop. She said it feels warm. I really wanted my dick out and stick them in between her feet, but I knew she wasn’t quite ready for that I told her that I love when she wore heels and I love when she keeps her feet nice and soft, especially when they are wrinkly . She smiled and I said I think I have a foot fetish is that weird and she said no. She was killing me yesterday because she was wearing tight, leather leggings, and all I can think was stick my dick between her legs and her thighs. I truly can’t wait to take the next step. How do you guys think I should proceed?
7biro3

Re: Sexy feet

Post by 7biro3 »

Good for you for opening up! You've been married for 10 years, so you just need to pay attention to your wife's reactions and see where it leads you. Honesty is best, but slow and steady wins the race.