How large is your (private) shoe-collection?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gasfitter72

Re: How large is your (private) shoe-collection?

Post by gasfitter72 »

20 odd.

Been married 20 plus years but still in touch with my ex whod be up for shoejob and trample fun. Brought them off ebay for her size 5 uk, poss slotting into a 4 ( her words) but it hasnt come to anything.
Proper annoying.
Leatherpet

Post by Leatherpet »

I have two bookcases, a very large shoe rack and a giant cardboard box full of them 😅 I'd have to say between 35-40 pairs
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:31 am I collect, and have for 20 years

About 1000 in Total all 4 inches and Higher, in various sizes from 4us all the way to 12us.

Of those 1000, I have about 170 pairs of designer heels, Louboutin, Gucci, Casadei and so on, in various sizes.

I do not wear, just ass fuck them

If anyone wants to see pictures or Videos of how these Hot Designer heels are getting fucked, please advise
Wow man! Are you crazy share it nooow
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

As mentioned previously, my wife and I don't live in the same city for our jobs. In fact, she's near Atlanta while I'm in Tampa. But she has left four pairs of heels (and about 20 pairs of panties) at my place. She knows I like them, but she has no idea I have shared them with other guys. I like to watch men jerk off and cum in her heels: a pair of black patent leather heels, a pair of red suede pumps (party heels), a pair of brown slides, a pair of pink slides that have been worn frequently and have lovely toe prints in them. All of them have at least 3.5-inch heels. I love to see her wearing the cummy heels later when she comes to visit for one-on-one fun. Here are the shoes. She wore the red suede pumps most recently.

https://imgur.com/a/5hxUrly
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

FLshoeguy wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:31 pm As mentioned previously, my wife and I don't live in the same city for our jobs. In fact, she's near Atlanta while I'm in Tampa. But she has left four pairs of heels (and about 20 pairs of panties) at my place. She knows I like them, but she has no idea I have shared them with other guys. I like to watch men jerk off and cum in her heels: a pair of black patent leather heels, a pair of red suede pumps (party heels), a pair of brown slides, a pair of pink slides that have been worn frequently and have lovely toe prints in them. All of them have at least 3.5-inch heels. I love to see her wearing the cummy heels later when she comes to visit for one-on-one fun. Here are the shoes. She wore the red suede pumps most recently.

https://imgur.com/a/5hxUrly
Nice pairs! I'm near Atlanta and would love to cum a pair!
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Glad you like them. My wife has sexy shoes and cute feet. As far as Atlanta goes, my wife and I do swing from time to time, so if you can hook with her, go for it! She lives north of the perimeter, in Canton, so if you find an attractive brunette up there, put the moves on her and see where it take you!
stribi

Post by stribi »

somewhere around 300 pairs, been colecting for 4 years, hopefully one day ill make it to 1000.
some pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

To stribi Very Nice collection, what sizes do you have?