My waifu and my dreams

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

for the next sessions and as new content, what do you want to see more on this thread ?

A - Nail Art
1%
B - Tabi (traditional japanese socks) and gymnastic shoes
5%
C - Bare footjobs
7%
D - Nylon and socks
6%
E - Anklets and toe rings (jewlery)
4%
F - Cum on feet
17%
G - Yoga pants and leggings
4%
H - Cum in shoes
45%
I - Solo shoes play
12%
J - Other suggestions (please post your ideas)
No votes

Total votes: 109

Newfootlover

Re: My waifu and my dreams

Post by Newfootlover »

Absolutely amazing!!!
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

mozi2 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:55 pm I love the comments on the storird behind each pair of shoes. Really Cool! What's her size? She has really sexy feet lucky dude. What's your typical sessions like? Share pics with us. Any Flat beach sandals or flip flops that she wears? cool thread can't wait for more!
Thanks for your nice comment ! Sorry but we don't have beach sandals and flipfops at the moment but you can be sure there will be in the near future ! Yes my wife is an absolute delight ! And I am very lucky to be able to satisfy my dreams with her freely ! She has really small feet : EU size is 35-35, which is 5 according to the NA size chart. They are small enough to fit half way inside my mouth, and she is still shy to shove them in but that might chance with patience ! The typical session starts with a nice massage to make her wet and ready, then she asks me what shoes/heels I want her to wear. When she feels horny, she also asks me if I want more extra features like yoga pnats/skirt/dress, knee-highsocks/pantyhose/leg warmers, jewelries ec... and/or if I am willing to fuck her (breast) cleavage so she might wear one of her sports bras with a zipper on the front. Yeah I know I got many options ! 8) Then when we are ready, she starts by posing like a good old pin-up from the 50's, teasing her legs especially for my eyes only. After a while she starts rubbing her feet on my pillar my pants still on. Then slowly taking my pants on while starting to masturbate herself with her fingers and with then some vibrating partner, AKA the rabbit. So at that point we usually masturbate each other . After that, when we are boiling from the inside and she feels ready and wet enough she tighten her pussy around my masculine extension in one slow motion until I reach her cervix and then we begin the mutual pleasure. For the last explosion, i can choose between in her, on her breast cleavage, in her mouth, on her legs, or the best on her feet/shoes/heels or between her toes.
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

Loliduck wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:16 am Waifu is 3D...

Im disappointed, son
Sorry but she's still my waifu, she is asian type (me too) and she likes role playing. We will soon do sessions with some kimono and the japanese traditionnal tabi socks and sandals, and another where she will cosplay as Mei from the video game Overwatch. But, I personally think that she is my 4D waifu (3D+real sensations) ! Just my point of you... :lol:
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Boobles wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:24 pm Definitely would love to see the black flats album first I absolutely love classic black flats and those are sexy :oops: Second would be the devious heels as they make your wife's already sexy feet pop out even more with the heel and arch of the shoes :twisted:
As you requested the flats, you are served ! Next batch might be the Devious because I got 2 of you asking for it :wink:
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

bcnfootlover3 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:56 pm Give us more of the "Devious"!! Cover her feet with cum...
like I said in the previous post, the next ones might be the Devious, but I want more feedback from people coming in here. But relax the pictures will come sooner than later (tomorrow ?) The session we already did with the Devious doesn't show any liquid material on them yet, but I promise you I will on the next video/photo shoot !
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Newfootlover wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:57 am Wow, your wife has incredible legs and feet. I really dig the first picture of the flats...flats are my all time favorite!!
Thanks for your kind comment ! She always gives me so much pleasure !! Also appreciate taht you were the first to see our first shared session. I hope you enjoyed it and tell me more if you have any suggestions you want us to show for the next batches. Cheers !
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Wow. Great photos. Love those flats!!
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Hello everyone ! Please vote so I can upload the next batch. We have 50-50 between 2 different pairs of shoes at the moment...
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Hello everyone ! Please vote so I can upload the next batch. We have 50-50 between 2 different pairs of shoes at the moment...
candidshoes wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:23 am Wow. Great photos. Love those flats!!
Thank you buddy !
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

As a special gift for those of you who like(d) my waifu's feet & can't wait for new content on this thread. For those of you who still want to cum watching her, you can go check out our brand new thread about barefeet & nail-art (with some extra things like jewelries, legwarmers and more)
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 7#p1047007