Cum stained heels & boots worn by a lady [upd. Nov 28th]

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

basdas

Re: Cum stained heels and boots to be worn [upd. June 28]

Post by basdas »

Martinpumplover wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:41 am
basdas wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:58 am Are the people you contact selling anything and what do you write to them so they agree to do things like this?
Yes she does, but I’m not into worn dirty panties or so...
what? That's not what I wrote
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

basdas wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:48 am
basdas wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:58 am Are the people you contact selling anything and what do you write to them so they agree to do things like this?
You asked if she’s selling anything and I replied she does...? Obvious based on my answer she’s selling worn panties.

My communication to her is in Dutch so I don’t think posting a screenshot would make sense tho’
basdas

Post by basdas »

Martinpumplover wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:50 am
You asked if she’s selling anything and I replied she does...? Obvious based on my answer she’s selling worn panties.

My communication to her is in Dutch so I don’t think posting a screenshot would make sense tho’
Yeah well that was not that obvious to know. But can you tell us here what you write to them?
Martinpumplover

basdas wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:56 am
Martinpumplover wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:50 am

Yeah well that was not that obvious to know. But can you tell us here what you write to them?
Sure! I “met” her online at an eBay kind of website. She was selling worn panties and stockings, which made me wonder if she would take some of my (wife’s) heels to wear which I’d spunked before (she does know).
She agreed and I sent her the first pair back in august ‘19.
After a week or two of normal day to day wearing I got them back, placed them back in my gf’s shoe rack too. I do have access to this shoe rack so many sessions have occurred since then.

Around Christmas last year I contacted her again.
she was happy to wear them again, so i did sent her some other shoes too which have been featured in this topic start.
Since December we have contact via Kik Messenger and she have been noticing me whenever she’s going to wear some.
Last week I asked her if she could show some more than “wear photos” alone, the result was uploaded on page 3 in this tread :o

My stuff is at hers for like 6 months straight rn, my gf & I intend to move to another house but due to COVID this have been postponed to at least early August. That’s why I’m going to ship her my own collection (see p3 too).
Afterwards this lady will sent the heels and stuff back to me.

I believe this woman is getting pleased by doing stuff (obvious for my money) for me. So I’d be happy to take ur request for her haha
Lady b2

Post by Lady b2 »

Cooooool!
Martinpumplover

Some photos of today 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: Cum stained heels & boots worn by a lady [upd. Juli 12]

Post by Newfootlover »

OMG...the upskirt picture is amazing!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Cool thread, loving your adventures! :D
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

This is a great thread!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Do you think she would be willing to send you some well worn nylons to cum and then send back for her to wear? That would be hot too!