Does she know?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Re: Does she know?

Post by droid1959 »

Yesterday I cleaned some items out of my company car, and found one of my wife's low boots. I asked her about it just to make sure it was her's, and she said she must have left it there when she drove my car recently. Then she grinned, said, "funny it was in your car for a while, especially since it's not an open toe shoe. You getting desperate?" To which I replied "what do you mean?" She looked my way, with a loving smirk, said, "I know what you do with my shoes."

With that, I can;t wait for warm spring weather, when she again wears sexy open toe shoes. On occasion I've jacked off onto her foot/shoe at the back door before she leaves for work. This summer I will finally get off on her feet/shoes when we go out for dinner. I could have her sit in the car with the door open and give me her feet/heels and just stroke off on her, like this fav video I found:

https://xhamster.com/videos/hard-and-so ... of-8595404

I like the scene with her feet in nylons and silver heels outside the car while he strokes off onto her.
Shoecouplecumcrush

Post by Shoecouplecumcrush »

My wife knows about my fetish about 8 years and it never bothered her, she crushes bugs for me too anytime I want with any shoes I like. She makes crush custom videos with our friend too. She Also loves me cumming in her shoes, our secret is shared with no one I'm happy with that. I love my wife she is the best thing thats happened to me :)
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Hey how's it going. So are you are post. My wife knows I love to come all over her feet when she's in her heels and we're fooling around. She'll often just put a pair on for me to jack off on for worship. However she has no idea I jack off in them and she's not home because I just can't resist. She also has no idea that I met up with other guys like us and have her let them put her heels and flats on their cock and jack off to her with them shooting a load in that. While I do the same to their wives. It's so hot to do and so hot to see her back in there. Would love to chat and share our experiences maybe even get some fun ideas to try and would certainly be up for sharing some hot pictures if you're up for it as well. Shoot me a message on Kik or we could chat and cam on Skype

Shoecumcplny on kik
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Hey how's it going. So are you are post. My wife knows I love to come all over her feet when she's in her heels and we're fooling around. She'll often just put a pair on for me to jack off on for worship. However she has no idea I jack off in them and she's not home because I just can't resist. She also has no idea that I met up with other guys like us and have her let them put her heels and flats on their cock and jack off to her with them shooting a load in that. While I do the same to their wives. It's so hot to do and so hot to see her back in there. Would love to chat and share our experiences maybe even get some fun ideas to try and would certainly be up for sharing some hot pictures if you're up for it as well. Shoot me a message on Kik or we could chat and cam on Skype

Shoecumcplny on kik
spyjordan85

Post by spyjordan85 »

Well my wife knows that i like to finish on her feet in heels after we do our thing and she doesnt mind that at all
johngalt

Post by johngalt »

Yes , my wife does know my fetish and loves it . Every time she buys new heels , we get to Christen them as soon as we get home or that night . Thats why i love her shoe habit with a closet full of shows . Sometimes she tells me to cum on them and like the cum off, but not the new ones .
attached are the favourite shoes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’m happy to cum in or on my partners heels while she’s wearing them, but not a hope in hell im licking up my own load!!
AlexR

Post by AlexR »

Your stories are so cool guys! I've never told any of my girlfriends about my shoe fetish, because I was afraid of their reaction and the possibility of breaking up with me.

But after hearing your stories, I'm feeling more confident about telling them the truth. I will do it next time! And if she doesn't like it, it could be meaning that she shouldn't be my girlfriend.
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »

I told my GF about my fetish before we even started dating. When we got active in bed she was quite curious about it and let me cum on and in numerous pairs. Since then its slowed down some because it realy not her thing. We both enjoy pasionate sex and thats generally what we do, but she does indulge me most times when i ask.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

My partner now knows. I kind of slowly incorporated it into our fun times. Started with foot rubs then she noticed it turned me on. She lets me cum on her shoes when we're having fun but I don't think she knows I cum in her shoes other times when I am just horny.

She also doesn't know I buy worn shoes from strangers online. I wish I could quit that part, I love her and her feet so much but they just don't get smelly!
Flickr coming soon...