my girlfriend high heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

noirhhl

Re: my girlfriend high heels

Post by noirhhl »

Joeclog wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:58 pm Great photos! I love her tights with the blue court shoes, where did she get those tights from please?
She got 3 different colour pair of those stocking umm it a shops that sells weird stuff and nice clothing I ask her later on today what was the name of the shop
just seeing a pair of heels turn you on? Yes then you just like me
https://www.instagram.com/fangerhhl
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:51 am Love the shoes on her legs and feet so hot. In that shoe rack it is off the chart. Does she know about your fetish question marked if you let your worship her feet or come on her feet or shoes
She know a little of my fetish slowly showing my fetish and is ok what I show her so far little by little
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

Martinpumplover wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:13 am She has a great body and a good taste of heels
Well you the truth when I first meet her she didn’t have heels not like she got today she was scare she might break her ankle but slowly and surely she got convinced to wear them she is big love of her ankle boots
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

We would love to see pics of her in ankle boots then :)
escobar

Post by escobar »

noirhhl wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:04 am
Martinpumplover wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:13 am She has a great body and a good taste of heels
Well you the truth when I first meet her she didn’t have heels not like she got today she was scare she might break her ankle but slowly and surely she got convinced to wear them she is big love of her ankle boots
It looks like we all have same story :mrgreen:
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

noirhhl wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:01 am
Joeclog wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:58 pm Great photos! I love her tights with the blue court shoes, where did she get those tights from please?
She got 3 different colour pair of those stocking umm it a shops that sells weird stuff and nice clothing I ask her later on today what was the name of the shop
Yes please.
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmm What hot photos I love her pumps and legs very horny :oops: :oops: :twisted:
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmm what beauties, very good job, I hope to see you there after that good coming :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Nibootlover

Post by Nibootlover »

noirhhl wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:57 pm the ankle boots and black boots are now gone i try and get a few of her new boots
Image Image Image Image Image
Mmmh her grey and réd boots are so hot