Would love to hear about fatasies or true things that you want done to your mrs. !!!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mrtickles

Would love to hear about fatasies or true things that you want done to your mrs. !!!

Post by mrtickles »

I know many of us love the thought of our mrs. giving the best footjob......but how many of us love the thought of her giving erotic foot jobs to other men or group of men while we look on or, actually be part of the fun !

I for one want to see and hear my milfy wife be taken by a group of men or women .....who are sex starved fetishests / lesbians... :wink:
See her tied up in nothing but sheer black nylons and high heeled pumps....being toyed and played with.....tickled into hysterics, then fucked in every opening before being forced to give all the players their well deserved foot jobwith her sexy, nylon encased tootsies !!!

Please, add to the fun thought !!
Mike-mike

Re: Would love to hear about fatasies or true things that you want done to your mrs. !!!

Post by Mike-mike »

I could never imagine some other guy fucking my wife. But I'd love to see her stomp, - -and rupture some assholes testicles.