Worked hard with work shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sh03s

Re: Worked hard with work shoes

Post by sh03s »

Shoesex wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:09 pm So my gf wore her new heels to work and after a long day they got dirty so after telling me to get on the floor and get myself hard she used my dick for her own shoe cleaning benefits until I couldn't take any more and spurted my sticky load under her sexy shoes

Can you convince her to let another woman wear your load...sorry, I mean her shoes?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great post and I love the fact that she works in a school. Will she let you blow a load inside of them and then wear them when she goes to work? That would be hot!
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:49 am Great post and I love the fact that she works in a school. Will she let you blow a load inside of them and then wear them when she goes to work? That would be hot!
Absolutely this.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Great post. Very hot!
jhon

Post by jhon »

wooow :oops: :oops: :twisted: