Welcome my friend Tinytiff

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

footnheels

Welcome my friend Tinytiff

Post by footnheels »

All, please give a warm welcome to my friend Tinytiff86. She's somewhat new to the fetish and her feet are absolutely amazing. Here's a photo of her gorgeous feet. Give her a warm welcome. She tried to post after joining yesterday but waiting for an admin to review i believe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lover of all the heels, flats, toms, etc.
johnson90

Re: Welcome my friend Tinytiff

Post by johnson90 »

footnheels wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:59 am All, please give a warm welcome to my friend Tinytiff86. She's somewhat new to the fetish and her feet are absolutely amazing. Here's a photo of her gorgeous feet. Give her a warm welcome. She tried to post after joining yesterday but waiting for an admin to review i believe.
Welcome Tinytiff, nice feet u go there :D
Tinytiff86

Post by Tinytiff86 »

Why thank you!!
moby

Post by moby »

Wow! Her feet *are* amazing!!
Instaswaggerjacker

Post by Instaswaggerjacker »

footnheels wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:59 am All, please give a warm welcome to my friend Tinytiff86. She's somewhat new to the fetish and her feet are absolutely amazing. Here's a photo of her gorgeous feet. Give her a warm welcome. She tried to post after joining yesterday but waiting for an admin to review i believe.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Gorgeous!
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

She has dreamy feet.
converselover87

Post by converselover87 »

cute feet, does she wear converse?
turk671