Pedal Pumping ..done

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

RockNHeelz

Re: Anyone here like pedal pumping too??

Post by RockNHeelz »

definitely into pedal pumping. would love to find video where the bird works the pedals, then a bloke spunks on her feet and shoes, then she drives the motor with the spunk on her feet
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

RockNHeelz wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:08 pm definitely into pedal pumping. would love to find video where the bird works the pedals, then a bloke spunks on her feet and shoes, then she drives the motor with the spunk on her feet
Yeah that has been a dream of mine as well. It seems that the pedal pumping community doesn't explore much beyond what they already are familiar with. I wish they would.
lijones

Post by lijones »

Definitely into pedal pumping with the wife and Mom in law
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Pedal pumping fan here too!

Used to be a store that did gas pedal footjobs on C4S, also did some great shoejob material!
whatwhat

Post by whatwhat »

converselover110 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:58 pm Pedal pumping fan here too!

Used to be a store that did gas pedal footjobs on C4S, also did some great shoejob material!
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/30665 ... --shoejobs
pedalana

Post by pedalana »

My secretary driving fast and cranking wearing her office stiletto pumps and sandals..you can check those videos at:

www.clips4sale.com/65849

i hope you enjoy them
Last edited by pedalana on Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I got into pedal pumping at a very young age. I grew up in the city and there was a younger woman who lived in an apartment across the street. She must have worked in an office as she wore awesome high heels and skirts everyday. The street parking was tight and she wasn't very good at parallel parking.

I used to wait for her to come home around the same time everyday and watch her try and park. She tapped or bumped so many bumpers. Hearing the squeaking of the bumpers hitting and seeing the cars rock back and forth while imaging her heels pumping the pedals was so hot. Usually, I'd have my cock stuffed in a heel while watching this and would dump a load quickly. She would then get out of her car and walk inside like nothing ever happened, heels clicking on the pavement!
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

I absolutely love pedal pumping! Used to rush for the backseat adjacent to the driver's seat whenever my mom would drive because sometimes she would drive with her heels on and other times she would kick them off and drive in her nylons only.
smirnoffx

Post by smirnoffx »

heelsfan23 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:57 pm
I have fantasies of getting my cock pumped under high heels like a gas pedal until I cum hard under the high heels soles
:heart_eyes:
Last edited by smirnoffx on Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
insole

Post by insole »

it is just beautiful when beautiful women in their high heels torment the gas pedal. Nevertheless, there is a sexy increase. carstuck. if you got stuck and let your wheels spin with your high-heeled shoes ... a dream!