I'm Ashlee :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ashleexx

I'm Ashlee :)

Post by ashleexx »

hey guys, I'm ash I'm new here! my ex was on here or maybe he still is :evil: I am 27 and i have a foot fetish much like you :D I'll post some pics! i have a few pics and videos and i love making them! im selling videos and pictures of what ever you want me to do! and i mean anything! can verify pics and videos by putting a date and name in them but I gurantee youll know its me :twisted: i love shoe play, foot play, peeing, wet shoes, cummed shoes, toy play, i have a variety of shoes! heels, sneakers, flats, sandals, flip flops, id love to chat with you all and share some fun and stories! dont be shy!
Ash x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guess31

Re: I'm Ashlee :)

Post by Guess31 »

Nice introduction, welcome ! :wink:
Gladiator69

Post by Gladiator69 »

Marry me lol.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome intro! I take it you have an awesome heel collection? if so post up a picture, that will get the members on here talking!
indianboy

Post by indianboy »

Welcome ash !
I really like your feet...and your bum ! :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Welcome Ashlee:)....cute feet by the way :)...so we love to see more of your heels collection, do you have any ankle boots?? Or Mary Jane heels??....so if your into making videos, have you ever squished food inside your heels?? There is something sexy watching gorgeous legs & cute feet slipping into some close toed heels or high heel boots with stuff like banana, cake, thick yogurt & watching it ooze out from your arches or toe clevages :) or knowing it’s all squishy inside your high heel boots & your strutting around in them. Then to have you comment of how it feels inside your heels :) .....is this something you would do?? Maybe you could do a little tester of a few pics of you putting grapes or strawberries inside your heels or boots & slip your cute feet into them showing us a little teaser?? :) seeing your toes & arches covered in strawberry crush would look hot :)....fun, sexy & playful, what do you think??
Anyway get back to me, or us there are a few of us on here that would love to see you do stuff like this :)
ashleexx

Post by ashleexx »

Hey guys! Thanks so much! I love seeing your comments!
As for the heel collection I don’t have a massive one I’m more of a wear what I buy type of girl not a collector lol
But I do have a few I might post some pics for you! I’m more into the fetish side of things anything dirty and kinky!
I’m happy to take requests for your own private custom videos!
I actually love this site!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

ghjk
Last edited by platformcumm on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So does that mean you won’t do inheel messy stuff??
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hi, Ashlee

Love all your pics!!

I am looking for a model to model a Huge Designer heel collection that I have, they include Louboutin, Gucci, Jimmy choo and so on.

Also do ever sell any of your heels??