New long distance gf

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

vilemanguy

New long distance gf

Post by vilemanguy »

So my girlfriend who lives several hours away knows about my shoe/boot fetish and lately has been helping me indulge, I’m going to upload soon. But first a story about how it started, we met up for the holidays while she was wearing a pair of all black converse, she noticed as she rested her legs on me that I kept giving them attention. She texted me (we were at a restaurant with friends) and asked and I told her, she said she had an idea and I was beyond ready to see what she meant. As we drove home she rested her feet on my lap and moved them around, the feeling of the converse made me want to explode in cum. She pulled me out and sucked me a little before asking me to cum on them, I let out so much it was dripping on my seat, she gently got her legs and got out of the car. Went inside and then she told me that it’s an easy thing to fulfill and that she’s willing to do it whenever I want. I’ll try and share pictures soon but I don’t want her finding out about this