Shoe vibrators?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

xxShoeloverxx

Shoe vibrators?

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

I stumbled upon this page regarding everything sex and fetishes. Not surprisingly it covers our favorite fetish and there's a page that I think would interest you guys! This one's a page about high heels with built in vibrators. http://www.yoursexwiki.com/wiki/Shoe_vibrator
Shoeguy2008

Re: Shoe vibrators?

Post by Shoeguy2008 »

Sadly, as lovely an idea as this is, the photos on this page are (poorly) photoshopped fakes. :(
~ My PMs are always open for chat ~
~ Let's get to know one another better ~
shoeguypaul@gmail.com
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

Shoeguy2008 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:46 pm Sadly, as lovely an idea as this is, the photos on this page are (poorly) photoshopped fakes. :(
Aw bugger :( I actually thought those were real! I wish someone could make it a thing tho
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I actually got half way through trying to make a vibrating shoe for one of our videos. Bought a couple of small vibrating components to test, battery compartment, etc. Just never got around to putting it all together. Oh well. Maybe one of these days. Would be a fun thing to have and would surely make good video.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

A high heel and a magic wand massager do wonders! It is especially fun if your lady friend helps you out.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I have used a magic wand in a boot to make a girl cum. Was going to make the shoe vibrator so one girl could be wearing it while using it on another.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Wetshoe wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:47 pm I have used a magic wand in a boot to make a girl cum. Was going to make the shoe vibrator so one girl could be wearing it while using it on another.
could be fun
anastasia.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

I built a vib and battery entirely into the right heel of a particular pair of mules and with everything hidden inside, they still looked and could be worn as normal.
The intense fantasies of where this could lead was all the foreplay I needed when together and also fueled much of my solo shoetime - particularly while I was deciding / playing / wearing which pair to modify and after I had finished them, as she had no idea of what the heels she was wearing were capable of, although thinking of that and watching her wear and walk in them I was in a nearly perpetual state of arousal, until one wild tipsy evening, I introduced her to my ingenuity.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Do tell more of your story. It is intriguing!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Well sandalfan1, I am sure you can imagine how it was, planning, fantasizing and choosing.
Over some months, her shoes had already taken part in our sex play, although only used on me, and despite that almost regular stimulation, I was still not really sure what her take on it was or just how far things could go. I began to fantasize it developing further, of her wanting some heel and shoe stimulation and fun of her own, and after her reactions to a vibrator were positive, the thought of a vibrating heel seemed the perfect way to progress.

So the idea took hold, and my erotic thoughts and fantasies increased, imagining she would want them for her own solo fun, while for me it would be incredible to use them to stimulate her, even just to see her wear them, imagining the excitement she would be feeling and how hot she would get knowing what was going to happen, as I imagined that the vibrations which would be passing from the modified heel up her leg and into her pussy would be so incredibly erotic, they would create the desire in her for completely uninhibited shoe sex.