beige heels and pretty feet

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Re: beige heels and pretty feet

Post by droid1959 »

Very sexy, because of her attitude wearing them. Proof that pumps don't have to be 4" , 5", 6" high to be very sexy. Like the nylons too! Now, did she also wear those in the bedroom for fun?

I like it when a woman expresses sexually in every day heels, the kind of heels she would wear to work or church, or to a party.
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

She cant wear higher heels because of the poor infastructure and uneven ground here. In the wealthy areas women wear high heels a lot. Women mostly wear pointed ballet flats here

She wears the heels in bed Ive banged her many times while she wore her heels
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

droid1959 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:46 am Very sexy, because of her attitude wearing them. Proof that pumps don't have to be 4" , 5", 6" high to be very sexy. Like the nylons too! Now, did she also wear those in the bedroom for fun?

I like it when a woman expresses sexually in every day heels, the kind of heels she would wear to work or church, or to a party.
Agreed, I love kitten heels way more than really high stiletto's! :D
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Very very nice, were I her husband, I'd be dropping a load into them quite often,
and when I wasn't making a deposit, I'd be buying her new heels.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

So true, many women might like the 4 inch heels but hardly wear them because that height
of heel does not work well for them, perhaps they could just be used in the sex chamber
as fetish items. I have seen women in inch an a halfs or 2 inch heels and they looked fine.
shoeslover141

Post by shoeslover141 »

how about put some yogurt on them