Girlfriend feet wants to make your fantasy real

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

CummyFlats92

Girlfriend feet wants to make your fantasy real

Post by CummyFlats92 »

Hello foot and shoe lovers!

We are a young couple who would want to make photo's and video's of the things you guys request for a small price.

I give a few examples of what we could do, but ofcourse it's all about what you want!
- foot dangle
- footjobs
- shoejobs
- cum on feet or shoes, or even both
- spit in shoe
- feet soaked in spit
- cummed / spit feet in shoes
- nylons (don't have any at the moment, sold them. But can buy as fast as possible if needed).

But pretty much anything is possible, just share your fantasies and we'll try to make it happen! We could even write a little fantasie about the photo / video if you would like.

EXAMPLE: (photo with cum on feet and shoes) "my boyfriend was in the kitchen while a friend and i were in the livingroom. I told him; if you're quick you can blow a big load on my feet in heels" When my boyfriend came back i demanded him to lick my feet and heels clean".

There is more possible, just share your biggest fantasies and we'll make it happen

Also,
I'd be willing to sell some of my shoes!
If you're interested kik me! Noami.Feet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CummyFlats92 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
gfluvsheels6

Re: Girlfriend feet wants to make your fantasy real

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Would love to see pictures of him coming in all of your shoes and your feet slipping in and out of them. If we're local would even want to meet up and trade our wives heels and come in the mall. Shoot me a message
CummyFlats92

Post by CummyFlats92 »

I could make those pictures :P

Also @all who reads and is interested in the picture/video thing, you could kik Noami.Feet

(I just now saw i misspelled the name, so i changed it).
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Does she have thick calves? Looks like she has thick ankles. My absolute favourite.
Flickr coming soon...
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Those flats are extremely cute! Would love to see cum on those flats. Spray the shoes with her feet laying next to them, or even her holding the flats for you to cum in! Oh that'd be hot!
luckyingo3

Post by luckyingo3 »

Nice pics. I would love to see her naked soles licked and cummed.
djfergu

Post by djfergu »

AWESOME pics....we should talk more (private message me).
turk671

Post by turk671 »

what is kik?