Heeltips

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Miss Sara

Heeltips

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys maybe you can help me this problem :) First forgive my poor English and if I do not know the right word etc.
However, I have noticed that some of my shoes heeltip are better quality. Better heeltip seems like hard rubber not as plastic than others :?: :!:
So I ask for help you guys where I could find good quality heeltip? I know that heeltip on the net is much available, but how can I know what is durable and good quality? :x :roll: :(
What is the material name?
Does it matter in color, I mean, is it better quality only black color?
I do not want black heeltip nude heels :x :roll:
I know that the cobbler change heeltip good quality, but I've also noticed their quality can sometimes poor or bad :o :shock:
And I'm frustrated by how expensive it is and I want to save my money :evil:
Some day I'm going to try to change some of my shoes heeltip. The first time I did not succeed but I was learning do this :evil: :mrgreen: :idea: :D :D
Sorry if I asking a little funny, but I want to know :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
vpiiri

Re: Heeltips

Post by vpiiri »

Hi Sara,
I'm also from Finland and still I buy heel tips for my wifes shoes from UK. Their xtra hard are really good. They also have nice set of metal tips. Mostly 115pin (2,9mm) is a fit but you need to measure the pin size.
http://www.stiletto-heel-tips.co.uk
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=vpiiri post_id=916819 time=1536691616 user_id=7997]
Hi Sara,
I'm also from Finland and still I buy heel tips for my wifes shoes from UK. Their xtra hard are really good. They also have nice set of metal tips. Mostly 115pin (2,9mm) is a fit but you need to measure the pin size.
http://www.stiletto-heel-tips.co.uk
[/quote]

I've purchased from the same place for my girls shoes. They seem to last well and are of good quality.
I also use a small pair of knipex cobra pliers to get out those old stubborn tips, best tool I have found.
.....tricky bit seems to be getting the correct pin diameter, I'd recommend getting a selection of sizes, I've had to modify larger pins at times, it's a pain. Tiny bit of sikaflex bonding glue helps them stay in place if a little loose as well. :D
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

Upsizing is easy with those flexitubes but some reason those 115pin (2.9mm) are quite snug to fit. Most of them measure somethig like 2.95. Drop of oil will help when inserting but I'm more worried about how to remove them later. Just to be sure I sometimes make them little thinner by using metal file. So far I've never used 120pin though they say that this is the most common. I've even used 101pin and 95pin. I originally started with a multi pack. After some time you'll see what you need add.
http://stiletto-heel-tips.co.uk/catalog ... cts_id/114
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Thank you vpiiri and italianboots :)

Hmm...this sounds a bit not as easy job as it looks :x :( :roll:
Those pages seems good which you told :)
So pin means that metal part in heeltip and pin size mean metal pin thickness? If I understood correctly :)
BTW: My nude Topshop "extra" heeltip pin look thinner than some other :?
So I should find out which pin size would be right, but how I can it know if the heeltip is within heels :roll:
What mean "Plastic PU heeltips" is it good or bad quality?
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

I guess all them are PU (polyurethane) but hardness matters. If I remember correctly hardest ones are 95 shore units. You can make more harder from other plastics but those are always too slippery for heeltips. These bad ones are usually noisy. Most of them more clear even shiny and reallly look plastic.

Your assumptions about the terms were right. You can not guess what size the pin is before you remove it. It's safe choice to take multipack of 115pin (2.9mm) and add few flexitubes. With flexitube pin will go one size up.
Almost half what I've done were P1b 9.5 mm (3/8") flat edge x 11.5mm long edge 115 pin.
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

vpiiri wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:28 am I guess all them are PU (polyurethane) but hardness matters. If I remember correctly hardest ones are 95 shore units. You can make more harder from other plastics but those are always too slippery for heeltips. These bad ones are usually noisy. Most of them more clear even shiny and reallly look plastic.

Your assumptions about the terms were right. You can not guess what size the pin is before you remove it. It's safe choice to take multipack of 115pin (2.9mm) and add few flexitubes. With flexitube pin will go one size up.
Almost half what I've done were P1b 9.5 mm (3/8") flat edge x 11.5mm long edge 115 pin.
Ah okay, thank you :D
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara