New Louboutin Girl Here

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

adolfo6666

Re: New Louboutin Girl Here

Post by adolfo6666 »

Lobus, si sexi heels, my favourites shoes.
Alexainheels

Post by Alexainheels »

NorthantSimon wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:23 am Some fantastic photos on your Instagram page! :D
Alexa In Heels
Instagram
Alexainheels

Post by Alexainheels »

bellybash wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:54 am
Alexainheels wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:57 pm
bellybash wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:17 pm Tell us more about you I'm dying to know.. You seem most interesting... Not to mention sexy too :P
Thanks xoxo. What would you like to know?
Can you remember when you first developed a love for heels. What sort of experiences have you had with men that have a fetish for heels?
I've always loved heels but certainly none of my previous experiences come close to what I've seen since meeting Wetshoe.
Alexa In Heels
Instagram
Alexainheels

Post by Alexainheels »

guseppi_ragazoli wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:17 am Hi, added you on Instagram, waiting to be accepted as photos on here are fab.

Thanks
Gus Ragazoli
Thanks Gus! I've accepted you.
Alexa In Heels
Instagram
Alexainheels

Post by Alexainheels »

adolfo6666 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:03 pm Lobus, si sexi heels, my favourites shoes.
Alexa In Heels
Instagram
Alexainheels

Post by Alexainheels »

insole wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:08 pm hi alexa in Japan. thank you for your wonderful Pictures. please don`t do this on instaram. send it here. we are in europe and prefer Pictures and Clips in original way. greetings from Germany my Name is stefan
Hi Stefan. Sure, Ill post pictures here. I'm on my phone a lot more than my computer so I'll show you guys what I'm up to on Instagram too.
Alexa In Heels
Instagram
haithar

Post by haithar »

Alexainheels wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:14 am
insole wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:08 pm hi alexa in Japan. thank you for your wonderful Pictures. please don`t do this on instaram. send it here. we are in europe and prefer Pictures and Clips in original way. greetings from Germany my Name is stefan
Hi Stefan. Sure, Ill post pictures here. I'm on my phone a lot more than my computer so I'll show you guys what I'm up to on Instagram too.
Really hope you guys will be doing a clips4sale account getting more than your heels wet if you know what i mean.
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

Louboutins are my favourite shoes and i would love can see Alexa's high heels.

Her Instagram account is private, but I already requested there.

My Instagram name is "dark_stilettos".

I hope to see some of her high heels here too.
Alexainheels

Post by Alexainheels »

darkstilettos wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:31 am Louboutins are my favourite shoes and i would love can see Alexa's high heels.

Her Instagram account is private, but I already requested there.

My Instagram name is "dark_stilettos".

I hope to see some of her high heels here too.
I believe I accepted your request already. Can you see me now?
Alexa In Heels
Instagram
walkinglit

Post by walkinglit »

Alexainheels wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:47 am
bellybash wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:54 am
Alexainheels wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:57 pm
bellybash wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:17 pm Tell us more about you I'm dying to know.. You seem most interesting... Not to mention sexy too :P
Thanks xoxo. What would you like to know?
Can you remember when you first developed a love for heels. What sort of experiences have you had with men that have a fetish for heels?
I've always loved heels but certainly none of my previous experiences come close to what I've seen since meeting Wetshoe.
Good to hear you find your calling. Will you be posting more content in the future, possibly videos for the now defunct Clips4sale store?