Girl send me this picture of my name and her high heels on it!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

osa3

Girl send me this picture of my name and her high heels on it!

Post by osa3 »

So I meet one girl on twitter and she is from other country, she gave me a task if I wanted to help her find 20 followers on twitter and then she will send me picture of her in heels and my name on paper under them, don't have to mention that I accepted and started to work immidietaly.

Today, she gave me my reward, I don't have to say that I'm extremely happy with this picture. She has soo goood arches, legs and feet.

What do you guys think?

https://imgur.com/a/LdEZFFy
sandalfan1

Re: Girl send me this picture of my name and her high heels on it!

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yeah those are some sexy feet and heels. How did you come into this agreement with her? This sounds like you could keep the feet and heels thing going with her again in the future.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:23 am Yeah those are some sexy feet and heels. How did you come into this agreement with her? This sounds like you could keep the feet and heels thing going with her again in the future.
I saw her profile on twitter accidentally.

I liked her photos and videos and she said she needs "one good men" to help her with followers and she would give him some sort of reward. I tought it might be a good chance to catch this opportunity and it worked!

Yeah, I like every picture of her, I pinned her video on my profile and I told her that we can work even more in future if she needs some help that I would always assist her with some similair challenges :)

She said she was very pleased with my task and that she will tell me if she wants something else in future.
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

👏👏 Well played. I hope this adventure goes a long way.
You know that smell is an all time high
osa3

Post by osa3 »

https://ibb.co/fb8dM8

So we continue this, I bought her disk synergee disk, just 5 $ and she sent me new pic. I think her feet are awesome. :P :P

Link edited, now works!