Hello and Pics of Wife in Heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Newfootlover

Re: Hello and Pics of Wife in Heels

Post by Newfootlover »

She's absolutely stunning! What an incredibly sexy body, you're a very lucky man. Especially for her allowing you to record and share, thank you both so much for making me happy in my pants...lol
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

Newfootlover wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:04 pm She's absolutely stunning! What an incredibly sexy body, you're a very lucky man. Especially for her allowing you to record and share, thank you both so much for making me happy in my pants...lol
Thanks! Here's a few more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

The last picture is really something special. Love the bow on the shoe, just looking at the picture makes my cock really hard. :D
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

radared1 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:41 am The last picture is really something special. Love the bow on the shoe, just looking at the picture makes my cock really hard. :D
Thanks. I really like those shoes too. Well it's been hot out past few days and even in the house it's fairly humid. My favourite part of all of this is the veins get more pronounced in her feet. Going to see if I can get some more picture today but I can not guarantee anything. She's been pretty tired, but I did mention how I saw her feet earlier and it got me going and she said maybe she'll take care of my problem lol :lol:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How about cumming in her heels & get her to slip them on??
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

Atlas wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:58 pm How about cumming in her heels & get her to slip them on??
Not too interested in that, but she won't go for that right now.
Also can't get any pictures tonight she's about ready to get her period and she changed her mood. Sorry :(.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Absolutely incredible!!
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

My wife and I have been arguing for a long time and we are going through a (hopefully) temporary separation. I still love her very much. Anyways, I have had to resort to candid photographs. She does not wear heels except in the bedroom so I have learned to love her beautiful feet as well.

I hope you all enjoy, and please pray for us.
20181223_113235.jpg
20180916_151419.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Cute. Sexy. Hot. Love her poses
footcum82

Post by footcum82 »

hstern6969 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:09 am
Newfootlover wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:04 pm She's absolutely stunning! What an incredibly sexy body, you're a very lucky man. Especially for her allowing you to record and share, thank you both so much for making me happy in my pants...lol
Thanks! Here's a few more
Wow so Sweet shows