Chat to someone

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sonicheels

Chat to someone

Post by Sonicheels »

Hi
I'm looking for someone just to chat to. I'm a 32 year old married man. My wife isn't keen on my heels fetish so I would love to be able to talk openly and honestly with someone about it. Please feel free to pm me.
I feel that I can be myself around someone who knows about my fetish. I'm happy to meet up I'm in South West England or just have an online relationship.

I like to take sneaky pics of my sister in law in heels and sometimesy wife which Iight post soon.
Sinate802

Re: Chat to someone

Post by Sinate802 »

Hello,
I'm in exactly the same position.
Look me up on kik at sinate802 to have a chat.
Regards,
Si
cavallo

Post by cavallo »

Me too pal, my wife's out tonight and I'm playing with her heels and reading this PM me soon. ... I'm actually wearing her bosses heels now while playing with hers... just to be exact.
waxzap

Post by waxzap »

Hi,
nice too meet u guys.
I've to say i'm lucky: my girlfriend knows about my foot/heels fetish and apparently she like it!!
Btw I want to know ppl with my fetish for chat, it will be awesome talk openly about that.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Message me on Kik and let me know you're from here I have a group set up on there that I will invite you to that is all about talking openly and sharing pictures of our wise their feet and shoes at cumming all over them. Nice to see if we can find people local and sharing hot ideas to. All you guys definitely shoot me a message I'll invite you

Shoecumcplny on kik