LONG TIME STALKER - GF interested in foot and shoe stuffs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

RaverBoy3221

LONG TIME STALKER - GF interested in foot and shoe stuffs

Post by RaverBoy3221 »

Hey guys!! I've had an account on here for quite a while now but this is my first post! Just a picture of the girlfriend doing some modeling in a pair of heels she has, and a quick pic of a pair of boots I bought her. She's been wearing them to sleep very often and unf it's so amazing. Let me know what you guys think, and if any of you might be interested we are looking into starting our own studio. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: LONG TIME STALKER - GF interested in foot and shoe stuffs

Post by dangeroussail »

welcome and well done for taking this large step with your first post.
wow, she has very sexy feet! does she have a large heel collection?
Shoeloving76

Post by Shoeloving76 »

Very nice
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

All I can say is very nice! I love the way those heels look on her feet. Welcome to the forum. I hope to see more contributions from you in the future. If they are anything like the first one, they will be outstanding. So how long has your girlfriend been into foot stuff? Has she ever done a footjob or shoejob on you?
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Beautiful legs, feet, shoes and those ARCHES!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Welcome guys & sexy pics I might add! Your gf is a natural showing us what we want to see is her arches in high heels! :) men love women in heels & boots, & with arches exposed like that we pritty much would love to fill her heels with cum while she’s wearing them! :) there are a few of us on here that love seeing inshoe messy stuff, so love watching pritty feet slip into a pair of heels, or boots barefoot with a little something squishy inside her heels, like fruit, yogurt, lotion, cake the list goes on lol, but if you guys are looking at doing pics or vids try this because nothing sexier then gorgeous legs like your gf’s slipping on some heels or boots & watching something ooze out of them & hearing a girls comments :)
bbwandheels

Post by bbwandheels »

Her legs and heel choice are amazing. Lucky fella! Cant wait to see more.
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Welcome to the two of you! If she's interested in foot and shoe stuffs, we're interested too :D
Those boots especially look comfy to sleep in, no wonder she does so.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Shoe blaster wrote: ↑Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:04 pm Beautiful legs, feet, shoes and those ARCHES!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

i agree , those arches wow wow WOW !!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Good stuff, looking forward to more :twisted: