Slave gets a reward!! I allow him to fuck that little space between my platform mule and the sole of my foot

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

Slave gets a reward!! I allow him to fuck that little space between my platform mule and the sole of my foot

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

Lucky slave did something really good and gets a reward... i let him fuck the insole of my high heel ellie mule and the bottom of my heel until he blows his load!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jewel

Re: Slave gets a reward!! I allow him to fuck that little space between my platform mule and the sole of my foot

Post by Jewel »

Shoe blaster wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:18 pm That’s hot!😍
thanks babe! it was a fun clip to make
SLBBoots

Re: Slave gets a reward!! I allow him to fuck that little space between my platform mule and the sole of my foot

Post by SLBBoots »

Had to feel so good.. So smooth.. So sexy.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

I'd love to experience that someday!!

Very nice!
lover88

Post by lover88 »

hot video, i have a similar pair of mules... you fall in love once you feel those mules on your glans
feetinheelsaddict.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

lover88 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 6:38 am hot video, i have a similar pair of mules... you fall in love once you feel those mules on your glans
they are even better on a girls feet ;)
lover88

Post by lover88 »

Jewel wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:25 am they are even better on a girls feet ;)
you are totally right :)
feetinheelsaddict.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

would you let me trample that big cock with them if i gave you a cum spurting treat between my foot and the that soft insole afterwards?
lover88

Post by lover88 »

Jewel wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:19 am would you let me trample that big cock with them if i gave you a cum spurting treat between my foot and the that soft insole afterwards?
oh wow that would be my dream, rub my thic glans on your feet, toes and heels. :oops:
i would release my white lava instantly all over. yes :twisted:

my 2nd fav heels form your collection are the wooden sandals with wite staps and studs.. but your pretty toes look sexy in everything :shock:
feetinheelsaddict.