Big Pink

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mistress Gill

Big Pink

Post by Mistress Gill »

These are great what do you thinkImage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tommyhotpants

Re: Big Pink

Post by tommyhotpants »

I love everything about this picture. The shoes, the stockings & the outfit all come together for a really sexy combination. I would love to be part of that scene :D
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

a very sexy picture. please show us more
heel_licker

Post by heel_licker »

It’s a very sexy look...
we want more... :D
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Wow i love it! except the shoes...dont like platforms that much..

Please some huge cumshots on your feet while youre wearing some sexy shoes!
bbwandheels

Post by bbwandheels »

this is my kinda thing perfect. please more
highheely

Post by highheely »

Wowww sexy! Very nice heels!
Thanks for this pic!
Would you be a nice girl and send some more?

Love your heels!
highheels are the girls (and mans) best friends!!!
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

We come back from a hundred an fifty mile motorcycle ride on a Harley Wide Glide, you so loved the ride over the Skyway bridge. water on both sides, the sun setting a gentle breeze. . .

We are at your place drinking wine and eating crackers with port wine cheese, You take off those sexy pink heels and pull down my pants, you are dragging those pink beauties all over me. . .

You take a heel and hold it in front of me telling me, "Kiss and lick my heel." I do so "Do you like my sexy pink hi-heel?" you ask me .

"YES YES a thousand yeses." You take the other heel and stuff my cock into it and have me cum the inside of it, then you put it back on your sexy foot. We listen to the stereo for a bit drinking more wine, eating more crackers,

"I need you to cum the other heel, are you up to it?" So again I cum your sexy heel, I see a a few dozen pair of heels in her closet and I am saying to my self, "Gonna have to get a lot more wine cheese an crackers.

Somehow I think she got me into having a fetish for SEXY pink heels, could it be? Yeah I'd say so.