Where do I find these shoes...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Miss Sara

Where do I find these shoes...

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi, where can I find these shoes from Europe? And where would be cheapest price buy this? Please do not say that no can find them anymore :roll:
Brand is Aldo, model - Mathia (black leather)
I think I should take size 41, Aldo is quite small size.
Please help me, I love them and I want them 💕 :P :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
homeboy0312

Re: Where do I find these shoes...

Post by homeboy0312 »

Did some quick googling and think I found them in brown suede in the UK amazon store. But I'm guessing they must be black leather, since you posted a picture of them in that type?

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aldo-Mathia-Wo ... dpSrc=srch
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

homeboy0312 wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:04 am Did some quick googling and think I found them in brown suede in the UK amazon store. But I'm guessing they must be black leather, since you posted a picture of them in that type?

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aldo-Mathia-Wo ... dpSrc=srch
Yeah I need black leather :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
zanon

Post by zanon »

visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aldo-Womens-Ma ... cSUGaLSeWA

US sizes, not sure what the equivalent to EU41 is for Aldo brand. Probably size 10.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Thank you guys links :) Still looking for these.
If you find a store that sells these (europe) tell me :)
And the cheapest price :)
I have to save money, my stomach problem and its studies :roll:

Selfridges.com, all sizes are sold out :(
Unfortunately, I do not get this shoes my birthday...
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

I’d happily buy them and send them to you if I was allowed to Cum in them first?? :twisted:
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

tintinheels wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:43 am I’d happily buy them and send them to you if I was allowed to Cum in them first?? :twisted:
Oh no :D :D Then I would have commanded you to lick them clean :wink: :D
But I've bought shoes, I expect that they arrive to me :)
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

I'd happily buy you whatever shoes or boots you desired no matter what price I can afford them! I would just want to Cum in each shoe or boots a couple of times before sending them to you. I'm not in to licking up my Cum though unfortunately, would rather your gorgeous feet absorb it. PM me if you are interested, otherwise no problem lovely lady :lol:
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

tintinheels wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:10 am I'd happily buy you whatever shoes or boots you desired no matter what price I can afford them! I would just want to Cum in each shoe or boots a couple of times before sending them to you. I'm not in to licking up my Cum though unfortunately, would rather your gorgeous feet absorb it. PM me if you are interested, otherwise no problem lovely lady :lol:
It sounds like they never dry up :x :D :D
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara