Natural feet & heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: Natural feet & heels

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yes your feet are absolutely gorgeous! Your heels only make them that much hotter! I really like the lace heels but the peep toes are over the top. Something that is really fun is to use the peep toe shoe to get him off. You stick his dick in through the peep toe and jerk him util he cums. He will blow a load all over the inside of the shoe. You can then put it on and watch cum squish between your toes. Sometimes it will come out the peep toe then you put them on. That is a lot of fun!
Bunny7

Post by Bunny7 »

Have a nice weekend
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

OMG....it will be now!!
Mr.Choo

Post by Mr.Choo »

Here it is. My Mistress feet and shoes. I love lick em all and cum all over
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That gap in your arch area in those red heels is where I’d be sticking my entire load so all my cum fills your heels & pools under the balls of your feet & squishes between with every step :)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

You're a goddess!!
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

Your feet are a masterpiece made by God. All your high heels are so gorgeous and sexy and your beautiful feet look perfect inside all of them. I hope you satisfy your boyfriend doing shoejobs with those wonderful heels.

I just can imagine your feet covered with his cum, but you can show us it. Please...

Close ups pics of your high heels always look perfect.
Bunny7

Post by Bunny7 »

I am having fun doing another session just to leave him with a boner just with my feet and shoes
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I seriously doubt it's just because of your feet and heels, don't get me wrong... you look absolutely amazing in them, but your gorgeous legs especially in your panties.....OMG, I'm so hard and horny. It's going to be a long day at work...lol
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

so sexy !

please post more