Natural feet & heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bunny7

Natural feet & heels

Post by Bunny7 »

Just wondering if you like it..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pennybloom

Re: Natural feet & heels

Post by pennybloom »

You have beautiful feet :)
Jhonheels

Post by Jhonheels »

So sexy!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You have naturally beautiful feet :) & in heels look amazing!! Not sure if your aware but that little gap in your arch area when you are wearing heels like that, many men that have an appreciation for nice looking feet in heels would love to put something inside your heels via that little open gap! :) please show us more!! Maybe some pics showing your arches & that tattoo? :)
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Absolutely gorgeous feet and heels! Would love to borrow your heels and Cum in and over them then send them back for you to wear! :twisted: Thanks for the hot pics
Bunny7

Post by Bunny7 »

Hi guys,

Thank you for your amazing comments. To be honest I am quite surprised as I didn't use to like my feet. I always loved shoes, especially heels but not my feet really. I have that new boyfriend who is absolutely mad with my feet and heels and he is showing me how pleasant that can be, I kinda like to let him mad 😋
This is now our new fetish, as I have my own we are sharing experiences.
But now I am wondering if some of you could help with some suggestions.. What could I do to please him and you also maybe 😉
Bunny7

Post by Bunny7 »

Maybe showing that tattoo of mine??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Aww bunny thank you :) look at that sexy gap arch :) omg what every guy would like to put in your heels :) does you boyfriend like to suck your toes?? Or massage your feet?? If you have some closed toe heels try putting a spoon full of yoghurt into your heels & put them on then walk over to him & say honey could you help me clean my toes, they seem to have gotten a little messy! :) or squirt a lot of lotion into your heels put them on so it gets all over your sexy feet & give him a shoejob! Put his cock into your heels with all that lotion he will love the slippery feeling :) make sure you catch all his load in your heels then put them on in front of him, it will drive him wild knowing your wearing your heels full of his cum :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Do you have any ankle boots?? You could also jerk him off with your ankle boots too! My ex use to do that & I loved it!!
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Those heels are awesome. The only thing that would make it better is his cum on those!