Valentines Day work heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mju75tgb

Re: Valentines Day work heels

Post by mju75tgb »

Great Valentines Story :)
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Mrs.HB wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:47 am When I got ready for work yesterday I knew I would be meeting Hb for dinner. Always hard to choose between shoes for the day. I was getting an early start.....February so I would be wearing pantyhose....and a long day at the office.
Very sexy legs and heels
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Well.....it seemed like Jim was really enjoying the foot job and show. Now was the time to really make him crazy. Like most shoe fetishists they have fantasized about a shoejob........but never had one from a woman that knows how and loves to play with her shoes on a cock. So I turned around with one of my pumps in hand and grabbed his penis. I said "How about a little shoe fuck?" I could tell by the look in his eyes that a dream was being fulfilled
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Total happiness!!!!! Thanks!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Please tell or show us he put a massive load into your shoe & you slipped them on afterwards?! :)
Richie

Post by Richie »

Mrs.HB wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:14 am Well.....it seemed like Jim was really enjoying the foot job and show. Now was the time to really make him crazy. Like most shoe fetishists they have fantasized about a shoejob........but never had one from a woman that knows how and loves to play with her shoes on a cock. So I turned around with one of my pumps in hand and grabbed his penis. I said "How about a little shoe fuck?" I could tell by the look in his eyes that a dream was being fulfilled
Oh yes, what a great picture! I would love that and wish my wife would do the same! Wow, every men's dream :-)
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Slowly stroking a big cock while I play with my shoe........slipping the head of his penis inside.....tickling his balls and his shaft. "Big Jim" was moaning and groaning I knew he wouldn't last long if I didn't take it easy on him......but we were at the office.....I'm sure he didn't want to get caught. I slowed and asked him if he liked what it. He sighed and said "I love fucking your shoe, my fantasy, my dream" you poor boys not ever getting a shoe job from your girls!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Le "poor boy" te demande: "Qu'est-ce que t'en sais à propos du fait que ma meuf me fait passer à travers le plafond avec ses passes hallucinantes au moyen de ses très bandantes chaussures?
seth277

Post by seth277 »

Always very good your adventures.
Thanks for sharing
lover88

Post by lover88 »

wonderful ms hb i adore u
feetinheelsaddict.