Valentines Day work heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dirkcandid

Re: Valentines Day work heels

Post by dirkcandid »

so hot!n thanks!
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Mrs.HB wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:30 am All day at the office all the guys just kept staring at my legs and shoes......they always do and I don't mind. I'm pretty sure the chance of catching an up skirt is why a couple of them are still here even though they could have left. Any way, I do love to tease in the office stretching out my legs and a shoe dangle or two. Not to mention that these panty hoe are rubbing my pussy and turning ME on. I think the new guy Jim is noticing my excitement building.................
Perhaps I'll give him a special show!
So hot your pictures are
steponck

Post by steponck »

Nice wish you were gently stepping on my cock in a cock box. How do you feel about stepping on large bugs?
Spikey983

Post by Spikey983 »

The only good bug is a dead bug. You carry on!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

lover88 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:50 pm wonderful ms hb i adore u
Happy man :P :P
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Great story, fantastic pictures and a dream lady in high heels, .... Thank you, please keep it up
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Mrs.HB wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:30 am All day at the office all the guys just kept staring at my legs and shoes......they always do and I don't mind. I'm pretty sure the chance of catching an up skirt is why a couple of them are still here even though they could have left. Any way, I do love to tease in the office stretching out my legs and a shoe dangle or two. Not to mention that these panty hoe are rubbing my pussy and turning ME on. I think the new guy Jim is noticing my excitement building.................
Perhaps I'll give him a special show!
Wow such hot pictures