Valentines Day work heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Re: Valentines Day work heels

Post by droid1959 »

stunningly beautiful and so sexy in pantyhose. I like that style too, with the French cut panty, but it would be even better with the crotch panel cut out. I dare you to wear to work that way!!

Thanks for the Valentines treat for all of us! Hope HB enjoyed you.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Please tell me you emptied into her heels & she wore them??
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

So much fun using my shoe on a mans crotch rolling his bulge around......watching it grow under my pointy heel. And then suddenly out pops the tip of his throbbing penis! Now the pleasure starts as I use my highheels for their true purpose. Pleasing a big cock with my heels is such fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

he is one lucky guy, very sexy!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’d be leaving my entire load in the arches of your heels & watching it sink into deeper into your shoe :)
carpines31

Post by carpines31 »

Très jolies jambes, superbes escarpins et belle queue. A quand l'explosion de sperme !
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

I told him to remove his underwear and spread his legs so I could look a his cock. With his erect penis pointing at my high heel pumps I moved in and clasped his cock with the shiny leather of my shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

Totally off the charts. This is by far (for me) one of the best posts I've ever seen on this site. Absolutely stunning. Beautiful legs, sexy feet and heels, PANTYHOSE (my favorite) and a nice cock.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

hot400heels wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:45 am Totally off the charts. This is by far (for me) one of the best posts I've ever seen on this site. Absolutely stunning. Beautiful legs, sexy feet and heels, PANTYHOSE (my favorite) and a nice cock.
Yes, a VERY nice cock......especially when I wrap a sexy pair of pumps around it. I love to work a dick with my heels, The look on a shoe boys face as he gets a real shoe job from a lady that knows how to do it is always a real turn on. You guys dream about it but I know how to make those dreams cum true.......
Jack F

Post by Jack F »

Very hot! Please can you make a video? it would be incredible