Valentines Day work heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mrs.HB

Valentines Day work heels

Post by Mrs.HB »

When I got ready for work yesterday I knew I would be meeting Hb for dinner. Always hard to choose between shoes for the day. I was getting an early start.....February so I would be wearing pantyhose....and a long day at the office.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
aldonis

Re: Valentines Day work heels

Post by aldonis »

Extrêmement bandants ces highsheels...Au sang!!! You wear these beauties so eroticly!!! Thanks!!!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing!!
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

:) Very HOT :)
cavallo

Post by cavallo »

God , you look stunning !
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

All day at the office all the guys just kept staring at my legs and shoes......they always do and I don't mind. I'm pretty sure the chance of catching an up skirt is why a couple of them are still here even though they could have left. Any way, I do love to tease in the office stretching out my legs and a shoe dangle or two. Not to mention that these panty hoe are rubbing my pussy and turning ME on. I think the new guy Jim is noticing my excitement building.................
Perhaps I'll give him a special show!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brian222

Post by Brian222 »

So glad to see you back and with such an amazing post. Can’t wait to see the rest. Amazing heels
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I'm so freaking turned on!!! Smoking HOT!!
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

So is "Jim" I can tell by the bulge in his pants. I guess my shoe show and nylon legs are turning him on.

"Time for you to drop those pants young man and show me how much you love my heels" He was shocked as I told him. "Show me how I excite you" He took off his pants and his tighty whitey's exposed him for the shoe fetishist he was!
I worked the tip of my sexy little classic pump on his man hood.
seth277

Post by seth277 »

This Jim is a lucky guy ...

Glad they came back, they were missing.