Valentines Day work heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

feetishZA

Re: Valentines Day work heels

Post by feetishZA »

Very nice dude. Top class
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Very nice dude. Thanks
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

The pantyhose, the upskirt, the heel dangling and popping - all amazing. Best post here ever. Would luv to see that cock with the pantyhose pulled over it. Put the head of your cock right in the toe part of the pantyhose.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Jim just could not believe his good luck, I just felt like seeing my shiny nude pumps wrapped around a cock. He was such a willing participant in my little fantasy, on his knees eager to please me as he watched me work his shaft with my heels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

this is the stuff dreams are made of!
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

I'd love to. fill your heels with my cum then see you totter around the office knowing your stockinged feet had my hot spunk soaking in...
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

I'm jealous about Jim. I just dream with it and he was the lucky guy that met a wonderful woman like you. I haven't that lucky at work, unfortunately.

I hope this will be the first of many future shoejobs. Please, post more pics about this adventure until he cums on your sexy nude heels. Simply sexy... Try to make a video next time.

Amazing post...
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

darkstilettos wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:19 am

I hope this will be the first of many future shoejobs. Please, post more pics about this adventure until he cums on your sexy nude heels. Simply sexy... Try to make a video next time.

Amazing post...
"many future shoe jobs" ???? Perhaps you should search our posts.....Mrs.Hb & my husband Heelbone....enjoy
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

Thank you for your explanation. Btw... I'm new here and i'm loving this forum.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

He wanted to try something a little different.......he asked.....told me......"Turn around so I can play with your sexy soles" At this point I was all in so I turned around and let him have his way. I know me love to see my ass and feet so willing to be exposed and ready!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.