School girl jewel is back and this time in her pink high heel mary janes and has Mr. Jones cock under her shoe on glass!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

School girl jewel is back and this time in her pink high heel mary janes and has Mr. Jones cock under her shoe on glass!

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

when i am given good grades i give good things in return... this was a B... i dont really consider a B a "good" grade so i give him a little pain before i give him his pleasure to kind of equal things out like i learned in math class... i crush his cock flat under my sexy pink mary jane school girl shoes on a slab of glass with a camera under it to show you everything! there is also a camera mounted above so you can see it from that angle as well... kind of looking down my long legs! you will see my face up through the glass as i grin at his pain and torment! in the end though it was a passing grade so i give him a good firm shoe job that makes his cock explode in a huge gush of cum that covers the glass... then i step in it and grind and twist it into the sole of my shoe!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.