Mr. Jones wants to cum on his students cute little high heel mary janes... jewel wants an A+

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

Mr. Jones wants to cum on his students cute little high heel mary janes... jewel wants an A+

Post by Jewel »

she lets her teacher have his way with her sexy shiny mary janes she lets him rub his cock all over them and lets him rub his cock on the tops of her sexy feet... she even lets him hump away up in the arch between the sole and the high heel... but she wasnt done having fun when stupid couldn't hold back anymore and he exploded cum all over the top of her foot and it ran hot and sticky over the side of the shoe and onto her dorm room floor... it ran down her foot and oozed into her shoe between her toes and pools inside the shoe... and what does dummy do? he starts to clean up the mess... on himself and the floor? not her foot or precious shoe... no way! i didn't tell you to cum and don't be cleaning anything up... you need to lay down and let me milk that thing again... eventually you will learn to do what i say when i say or your balls will pay the price (the second shoe job will be available tomorrow) ** this is the first part of an existing long play video available in my store but i like to cut them up because i know not everyone can afford 20.00 for a video at once ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
johnson90

Re: Mr. Jones wants to cum on his students cute little high heel mary janes... jewel wants an A+

Post by johnson90 »

Finally some cum on your shoes and feet!!

I dont like these trampling videos at all, only if theres a cumshot on feet while youre wearing hot shoes in the end!

Your feet and shoes are made for hot cum, dont waste it on the table...i dont like this Mary jane shoes at all but thank you...this is the right direction!!
shoeguy80

Re: Mr. Jones wants to cum on his students cute little high heel mary janes... jewel wants an A+

Post by shoeguy80 »

Awesome pictures. What's the brand name of the heels?
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

johnson90 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:10 pm Finally some cum on your shoes and feet!!

I dont like these trampling videos at all, only if theres a cumshot on feet while youre wearing hot shoes in the end!

Your feet and shoes are made for hot cum, don't waste it on the table...i dont like this Mary jane shoes at all but thank you...this is the right direction!!
lol well I'm not sure what to tell you honestly it sounds like we are not a good match ;) i try to make sure i give my fans what they are looking for but i cant make everyone happy all the time... :) I must be doing something right... I'm the number 2 top rated store out of 400 in the shoejob category on clips4sale ill take that as a win ;) lol
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

shoeguy80 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:23 pm Awesome pictures. What's the brand name of the heels?
Pleaser
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those Mary Janes look so hot especially covered in cum. Great update!
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Jewel wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:05 pm
johnson90 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:10 pm Finally some cum on your shoes and feet!!

Your feet and shoes are made for hot cum, don't waste it on the table...i dont like this Mary jane shoes at all but thank you...this is the right direction!!
lol well I'm not sure what to tell you honestly it sounds like we are not a good match ;) i try to make sure i give my fans what they are looking for but i cant make everyone happy all the time... :) I must be doing something right... I'm the number 2 top rated store out of 400 in the shoejob category on clips4sale ill take that as a win ;) lol
Oh sorry that's not what i wanted to say, youre a good studio, but please some more cumshots on your feet while youre wearing hot shoes, you have great feet and an awesome shoe collection...these need some cum :D

You could trample his cock first and then let him fuck your feet shoes & legs or let him wank till he cums all over your feet and shoes, you would please all of us with videos like that.

I think i would buy some videos too then and some others too, who dont like only trampling, maybe you could be 1# then :)
Keep up the good work!
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

johnson90 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:32 am
Jewel wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:05 pm

Oh sorry that's not what i wanted to say, youre a good studio, but please some more cumshots on your feet while youre wearing hot shoes, you have great feet and an awesome shoe collection...these need some cum :D

You could trample his cock first and then let him fuck your feet shoes & legs or let him wank till he cums all over your feet and shoes, you would please all of us with videos like that.

I think i would buy some videos too then and some others too, who dont like only trampling, maybe you could be 1# then :)
Keep up the good work!

Glad you clarified that :) i really do try hard to cover everything for everyone! As far as being number one on there im lucky to be number 2 lol im just me... most of my competition hires models off of sites like model mayhem... so they have different beautiful girls all the time... i dont have that but what i have that they dont is 1 reasonably attractive girl who actually enjoys doing what she is doing instead of just the payday ;)
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Yes number 2 is great, mhm there are no models needed, you do it with passion and that's good.
Im looking forward to your upcoming videos!
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

johnson90 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:59 pm Yes number 2 is great, mhm there are no models needed, you do it with passion and that's good.
Im looking forward to your upcoming videos!
dont you mean up "cumming" videos? ;)