Wife playing with friends shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

D2

Re: Wife playing with friends shoes

Post by D2 »

This is great. Would love to see more. Who is the friend and why did she leave her heels?
jstwnt1

Post by jstwnt1 »

D2 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 am This is great. Would love to see more. Who is the friend and why did she leave her heels?
Just an older friend of ours early forties ,sorry no pics of her. She must have got changed into something else before she left. She just said to chuck them out lol
bbwandheels

Post by bbwandheels »

damn what a lucky fella.

she looks amazing please more!
D2

Post by D2 »

"there are some other borrowed heels in the collection too"

I'd like to see pix of her wearing some of those (and the story behind them) please.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

D2 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:22 am "there are some other borrowed heels in the collection too"

I'd like to see pix of her wearing some of those (and the story behind them) please.
Bump
jstwnt1

Post by jstwnt1 »

Haven't take any pics recently sorry, had heaps of fun though. Some great sessions with borrowed heels and lingerie was too excited to take any photos lol
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

jstwnt1 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:33 pm Haven't take any pics recently sorry, had heaps of fun though. Some great sessions with borrowed heels and lingerie was too excited to take any photos lol
You're killing me Smalls.
jstwnt1

Post by jstwnt1 »

Sorry . I'll try get some more.The highlight was when she surprised me wearing someone else panties while we fuckd,full black satin back felt so good.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yes please get more pics of cumming borrowed shoes.