A real footjob session with a colleague

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

footobserver.pt

A real footjob session with a colleague

Post by footobserver.pt »

This lady studied with me some time ago. After few chats between a class and another I revealed to her my intense foot fetish. She was in the middle of her 30's. She was divorced and she was living alone in her apartment with her daughter. One day, after our class we went to a bar near the college. We had few drinks and the subject of my "intense" foot fetish returns as she notice I was looking at a lady's feet. She made a joke about it. After a few more beers I offer to drop her up to her home and she invited me to stay at a hall of her apartment for while. She was waiting for her daughter to arrived. He ex husband would drop her daughter up after a day with her. After some conversation, I offered me to do some foot massage. We were sitting in a leather couch and my position was very favourable to have her feet in my hands. She was a bit reticent. We were a bit high and she said "Will you take an advantage of me while doing this massage?" We both laugh. I was tottaly nervous. I took her sandals off. We were alone at the hall! So I started the best foot massage i could ever did in my life until that moment. I was obssessed by her feet long time ago, and I was touching her feet. Can you imagine that? I smell a bit of her soles. She saw it a she let me sniff a bit more. Her feet was smelling leather as her sandals we pure leather. She was wearing it all day in the college. What a smell! He feet smell was impregnated in my hands and in my nose. She was so relaxed and happy she said if her daughter would not coming to her house, we would go to her bedroom. I notice she was getting hot. I said: "ok, tomorrow we can met each other in a more private place and so I finish this task.". Her daughter arrived. My penis was boner. I left the place and, when I arrived at my home, I went to the bathroom to jerk off two times just smelling her smells that was in my face and in my hands.

I could barely sleep that night. Next day we went to a motel room. I ask her to bring some of the shoes she used to wear in the classes. I was 21 years old, she was 36. I never had a pure session of foot fetish like that before. Mind blowing. I brought my camera just in case. I said many things to convince her to let me take pictures. I convinced her and then, that is the result:

(the two first photos was took in the college. After our foot session she started to send me some photos.)

eu no treinamento 005.jpg
eu no treinamento 006.jpg
PIC_0001.JPG
PIC_0003.JPG
PIC_0005.JPG
PIC_0007.JPG
PIC_0008.JPG
PIC_0009.JPG
PIC_0010.JPG
PIC_0011.JPG
PIC_0012.JPG
PIC_0013.JPG
PIC_0014.JPG
PIC_0015.JPG
PIC_0016.JPG
PIC_0017.JPG
PIC_0018.JPG
PIC_0019.JPG
PIC_0020.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Biggerboy302

Re: A real footjob session with a colleague

Post by Biggerboy302 »

Have you cum on her feet?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great story. I can't wait to see how this develops.
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

I need to put my dick between the sole of her foot and those Anna Garcia wedges! Her feet are so hot.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Great story and great heels. Just footjob, or did you fuck her pussy too?