sexy evening sandals used to torture and milk a slave 2 on my board

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

sexy evening sandals used to torture and milk a slave 2 on my board

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

Slave 1 buys me sexy evening sandals i use to torture and milk slave 2 on my way out for a holiday date with a real man... men are pathetic that's why i love them so much... 1 slave buys me the shoes i use to torture another slave all the while he is wishing he were the one laying under my board while i was jamming my new sharp heels into his cock and standing on it, twisting and grinding it into the floor until he cums... that slave is laying there wishing he was taking me out for a holiday party and drinks and dinner... and the guy who is taking me out thinks he is getting in my pants which is not happening either i intend to dump him after i have had my fun... notice how i always come out on top? i get new shoes, i get to amuse myself watching a guy suffer in pain and i get dinner and a fun time... at least someone gets what they want... me. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: sexy evening sandals used to torture and milk a slave 2 on my board

Post by sandalfan1 »

I love how your pinky toe almost sticks out of those straps. Very hot!
heelfuckcum

Re: sexy evening sandals used to torture and milk a slave 2 on my board

Post by heelfuckcum »

I would love that my cock to be in the other hole than you could torture two cocks at the same time