Wife's heels.. one of my favourites!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mmn

Re: Wife's heels.. one of my favourites!

Post by mmn »

ZaraSandals wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:12 pm Just awesome.
Questions for OP: do you ever cum in her heels? With or without her knowledge/permission? How about her feet in heels? :twisted:
Thank you! I have jerked off using her heels a couple of times when she's been away for business or family (didn't come into them on purpose though of course the cum has to go somewhere :mrgreen: ). Not as into it yet, but I'm slowly working on getting her to the point where I come on her heels while she's wearing them.

It's still most fun to pump her full of cum though :twisted:

Thanks for the all the kind replies and compliments!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can't wait for that to happen. Take your time and ease her into it. When it does happen it will be glorious.
mmn

Post by mmn »

haha... thanks! no promises, but I'll try my hardest.... :lol:
sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:59 am Can't wait for that to happen. Take your time and ease her into it. When it does happen it will be glorious.
mmn

Post by mmn »

Her in a pair of boots.

What I like: seeing her naked in them, and the feeling of that smooth leather against my ass and back as she wraps her legs tightly around me...

What she likes: how hard I get when she wears these to bed, and the multiple orgasms I end up giving her every time as a result :twisted: :twisted:

Win-win for all!

Bonus (at least in my view): this was from a weekend "date" at the science centre last year... I just love an intellectual woman...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Amazing!

You're a lucky man!
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

mmn wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:50 pm Her in a pair of boots.

What I like: seeing her naked in them, and the feeling of that smooth leather against my ass and back as she wraps her legs tightly around me...

What she likes: how hard I get when she wears these to bed, and the multiple orgasms I end up giving her every time as a result :twisted: :twisted:

Win-win for all!

Bonus (at least in my view): this was from a weekend "date" at the science centre last year... I just love an intellectual woman...
I dont like boots that much but that's only me...she is really hot, you have some time to make a shoejob clip in the next days?
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Would love to see more pictures of your wife in Highheels, ..... Especially since the last one is not that sharp and it's hard to see, where the boots end, and where the tights start, .... ;-)
mmn

Post by mmn »

So a lot of people really seemed to like the heels in this pic. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=70260&start=10#p823512

I said those heels weren't the usual style of stiletto I like but they've been making me pretty hard lately and my wife has apparently noticed.. she's certainly been wearing them while we're fucking a lot more these days.. :mrgreen:

Here's one from a couple weeks ago. She wore them to work that morning ( I remember she had on nice women's dress pants, tight turtleneck sweater and those heels) and she got back home after having to stay late. I heard her come in the door, yelled that I was downstairs in the workshop cleaning up some stuff, and then I heard her heels clack down the stairs and then she appeared looking like this.

I got hard instantly, basically dropped what I was doing, picked her up and carried her up stairs to the bedroom where we proceeded to have lots of energetic fun.. those heels left scratches down my thighs and calves that evening, but I certainly was not complaining!
Picture102.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mmn on Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mmn

Post by mmn »

Here's a plain picture of them
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

She's freaking stunning!! Congratulations