Jessica simpson high heel clogs crush slave cock POV slave head camera!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

Jessica simpson high heel clogs crush slave cock POV slave head camera!

Post by Jewel »

i have wanted to do a cock crushing clip with these shoes for a long time but couldn't find a slave dumb enough or desperate enough to let me do it... until now! these things are brutal and mean they have very high heels and a very rearward center of gravity on the sole so when you step down with the sole you are crushing ripping and pulling on it... amazing for me... lol the slave not so much but he really really wanted to cum and in the end he did but he also took a full weight heel stand on the head of his cock too... and when he came (probably out of self preservation lol) he exploded a huge pool of cum for me and Jessica ;) this clip is pretty rough and not for everyone the soles and heels are rock hard wood and i didnt really take it easy on him i make him yelp a few times! this is the POV version filmed from his head camera! https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumps1

Re: Jessica simpson high heel clogs crush slave cock POV slave head camera!

Post by pumps1 »

Even though its rough I would love a shoe job with those clogs