Story about a lady at work - No pics sorry (yet)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

feetishZA

Story about a lady at work - No pics sorry (yet)

Post by feetishZA »

So... a funny and sexy story.

Last week, Friday, one of the ladies i work with, walked past my office - we sit in these cubicle style offices.
She had a different walk to her, and her hair seemsed done up. We were going for a small conference later.
So as she walked past, i was seated at my desk, so could only see from her blouse upward.

She is an older lady - Im 40, she must be hitting close on 50. But her mannerisms, and her ways are very sexy. Not the best looker in the room, and a bit on the larger boned side (not too big), and i never thought about fucking her until that day...

So she walks by - i say "hey whats different about you".
She comes back... "nothing, why?"
Me: you just looked different walking by.
She: Oh, hahahha, must be my heels (note she doesnt not wear heels to work usually)
Me: Oh are you presenting today, so you brought some swagger?
She: No hahahhaha, just wore these, but yes I am presenting.
THEN SHE WALKS INTO MY OFFICE AND STANDS NEXT TO ME WHILST I AM SEATED!
She: Ja I got these shoes a while back and had not used them, arent they nice?
I LOOK DOWN AND I SEE MID HEELS, leather shoes, and the most well pedicured red toes i have seen in a while. Fuck, instant boner.
She: Yeah these are imported and hand made in portugal - they are the most comfortable things I have ever worn.
AND THEN - Fuk my life... she hold my shoulder, brings her foot up, and takes one off, and tells me to feel how soft the leather was...
I DIED IN MY SEAT!!! I saw all her toes (HOT!!!!!!) and I touched and felt all of the heel, even the peeptoes.
ME: Wow that feels like gpod quality
SHE: Yes they are!

And then she puts it back on, and talks a little more about the presentation she is giving and leaves.

I go to the loo, knock one out and get back to my desk!

I am hoping to do some creep shots for you guys soon!
feetishZA

Re: Story about a lady at work - No pics sorry (yet)

Post by feetishZA »

These shoes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Excellent! Is she single? This could be the start of some good times!
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Very happily married. But we shall see this week at another conference we attend... Ahem!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Very nice! Sounds like you need to work on this one some more.
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

so the last 2 weeks she has been wearing some new shoes
not the hottest on the planet but nice none the less. her toes on the other hand - jesus christ - she has some of the hottest toes i have ever seen!!!!

i tried for some screep shots - totally bad - people all around so didnt get any.
today there was a meeting ... and i got these. I know quality and angle not great BUT i hope you can see from the pics what quality toes she has!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.