Huaraches

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Huarachecum

Huaraches

Post by Huarachecum »

Has anyone got any videos of girls in huaraches whether it be someone getting fucked or a solo
kinkyheelman

Re: Huaraches

Post by kinkyheelman »

Following this, dying to see some Hurraches!
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Same
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My girlfriend in high school back in 74 wore Huaraches wedges with pantyhose a lot. I recall us making out after a school dance in the back of a borrowed car. She had tan pantyhose on, with white panties I found out later. AND she kept her peep toe wedge Huaraches on. Hot times. She jacked me off, but I SO wanted to rip open her pantyhose and fuck her just like that. Wish I had. We married four years later and all through the 70s and 80s she wore pantyhose daily with all kinds of sexy shoes. But I never admitted my fetishes to her. Sure wish I had.