Poll: Would you suck/jerk man high-heeled boots?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Would you jerk on high-heeled leather boots if they were from man?

Yes, it's just a regular boot fetish
34%
No, it's gay
55%
Maybe
11%

Total votes: 110

osa3

Poll: Would you suck/jerk man high-heeled boots?

Post by osa3 »

Hi everyone,

so we have new family in neighbour and their son is pretty feminine and loves to dress himself in boots, tight jeans, he shave his legs and all that stuff. They are a good neigbours and we call them on a dinner few times in month and they call us too.

So, he has a nice pair of 6 inch pleaser boots and I love to go to their house just to see them, I smell them once when I was on their toilet (and the hall is close to toilet) and they smell so good with a mix of leather sweat and stink.

I'm not a gay neither 1% and I was always with females but what would you guys do in this position? Would you jerk on them? I would love to go next time on toilet and spend just 1-2 minute more to suck them and then blow my cock on them but I don't know is that ok and how would I feel afterwards. :?
Last edited by osa3 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
loswabs

Re: Would you suck/jerk man high-heeled boots?

Post by loswabs »

Maybe he'd like it if you did that? Have you had a chat with him, do you get on? You don't have to be gay to get on with a guy. Is he gay? Does it really matter?
osa3

Post by osa3 »

loswabs wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 pm Maybe he'd like it if you did that? Have you had a chat with him, do you get on? You don't have to be gay to get on with a guy. Is he gay? Does it really matter?
I get on on his boots, not on him.
I don't know if he is gay, I guess he probably is, it's hard to speak for me with him beacuse he isn't so talkative (at least with me) and it would be strange for me to say "hey are you gay, may I suck your boots" .
Last edited by osa3 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

I wouldn't cause what turns me on is the person who is wearing them and for me, especially regarding feet, it has to be an attractive girl. Now if he's wearing those boots and looks like a chick and wanted me to suck his dick then I might
osa3

Post by osa3 »

shoejoblover wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:31 pm I wouldn't cause what turns me on is the person who is wearing them and for me, especially regarding feet, it has to be an attractive girl. Now if he's wearing those boots and looks like a chick and wanted me to suck his dick then I might
Ok thanx, but if I smell, sniff, suck and jerk with those boots without any presence and thinking of him would you consider it as a gay or just boot fetish?
shoddy90

Re: Poll: Would you suck/jerk man high-heeled boots?

Post by shoddy90 »

If you have a fetish, if you can get time with those all to yourself; holding the heels in your hands, with the opportunity to caress and lick while becoming aroused and then the chance to enjoy them in every way you want, do you actually need to think of any owner? Of course, there may be a reason they have been left accessible, he may be hoping ........
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

If you have a fetish, and you can get time with those all to yourself; the opportunity to hold the heels in your hands, the opportunity to caress and lick them all over while becoming aroused before enjoying them in every way you want, do you actually need to think of any owner? Of course, there could be a reason they have been left accessible, he may be hoping to find someone who also likes them ........
osa3

Post by osa3 »

shoddy90 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:10 am If you have a fetish, and you can get time with those all to yourself; the opportunity to hold the heels in your hands, the opportunity to caress and lick them all over while becoming aroused before enjoying them in every way you want, do you actually need to think of any owner? Of course, there could be a reason they have been left accessible, he may be hoping to find someone who also likes them ........
Yes you are right, it's about boot fetish, not some gay thing. I'm suprised that votes are most of voters wouldn't take man boots and think it's gay, I expected totally different case...

Your last sentence, you think he maybe did that purposley?
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Well osa3, I suppose he could be straight but looking for a boot buddy. Is he a full dresser only into boots, or are there a selection of shoes as well?
Wedges2.jpg
Of course, cross-dressers are not necessarily gay, but while you are not looking for a gay experience, I suppose he could be....
In truth where he leaves boots or shoes could mean nothing; it is his house, and he can leave them near the bathroom or wherever he wants, he may like them close for his own use......
I guess there would have to be other significant signs, for instance if while you were there he looked toward you then at his boots before he went to the bathroom and left them there, wet ....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 10 times in total.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

He is gay and he doesn't hide that.
He doesn't wear skirts and things like that, just high heeled boots and some tight jeans or leather pants, and he has like 7 pairs of leather boots if I saw right, I was very nervous that one minute beacuse I taught maybe he will open the door (you all already know my story when my aunt caught me) and I don't want anything gay besides his boots.