Poll: Would you suck/jerk man high-heeled boots?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Would you jerk on high-heeled leather boots if they were from man?

Yes, it's just a regular boot fetish
34%
No, it's gay
55%
Maybe
11%

Total votes: 110

shoddy90

Re: Poll: Would you suck/jerk man high-heeled boots?

Post by shoddy90 »

Of course, it was you who wrote about getting caught osa3.
Having a shoe/boot fetish can be very testing.
Being in a state of high arousal can make you ignore situations and risks which can even add to the excitement, and I think that things outside the immediate fetish can begin to have some sexual appeal.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32484&start=260

68.media.tumblr.com/40be1391f93831d26d5314b026f02e67/tumblr_os9t06XC2S1tcuenao2_400.gif
osa3

Post by osa3 »

Yes you are right, I ignored the risk and I learned my lesson the harder way. Don't want to get beaten again.
IIE16 Yoshi

Post by IIE16 Yoshi »

Have you asked? Not much harm in a genuine question.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

IIE16 Yoshi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:46 pm Have you asked? Not much harm in a genuine question.
No. I don't know how to ask, it would probably sound selfish if I said to him that I don't want him but just his boots, he would probably find himself ofended.
IIE16 Yoshi

Post by IIE16 Yoshi »

If all he wears is heeled boots, he might be into the idea of his boots getting some attention but I'm afraid I can't much help with how to pose the question.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

I just need to tell you that I had 'my five minutes' today while we were guests in their house and I went to toilet and sucked and jerked his boots and he ddin't saw anything strange and I didn't get beaten the shit out of me, uhh everything went ok.

The feel was so strange but also amazing, my heart was bumping beacuse I taught maybe someone would caught me, got an instant erection in few seconds, my dick was hard while I sucked that big heels and inhaled the smell from inside the boot. I cummed in WC beacuse it would be fucking strange if he see something unsual on his boots beacuse he is clearing them every single day. But eve with this it was amazing.

Just wanted to share this with you, also, thanx for your opinions and participating in the poll. 8)
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

When you said man high-heeled boots, I thought you meant boots "meant" for men with a little bit of a heel, not a pair meant for a woman that's worn by a guy.
Tough to say. I'd probably jerk anyway. Sounds like you had a good time doing so.
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

Well, I think I wouldn´t take mens boots but when the "man" would look like me right here, I think I would do it ;)
Boots in all forms and pumps