Do u like these sandals ?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sinnerfetish

Do u like these sandals ?

Post by sinnerfetish »

Hi all, today I received these new black sandals very very arched. My feet still need to train to fit the so arched sole due too these time ( I m pregnant and wearing heels not so often as before ) . I hope to produce some clips soon :twisted:

Have a nice week end all
D71_0297.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Clips4sale store about shoejob, shoefetish, heels and feet. http://clips4sale.com/94673/
indianboy

Re: Do u like these sandals ?

Post by indianboy »

I love these ! Your feet are very nice !
shufk

Post by shufk »

With a taste for heels like those it's no wonder you are pregnant! Beautiful feet, patent heels on my!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Very erotic sandals.... Thanks!
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Yes, nice and very fetish :)
sinnerfetish

Post by sinnerfetish »

Yes, 14cm without platform... quite difficult to walk with them, but my partner need to see my feet arched extremely :)
IMG_7375.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Clips4sale store about shoejob, shoefetish, heels and feet. http://clips4sale.com/94673/
Steel440

Post by Steel440 »

Love them! Only one thing though, and please take it how it is ment, it's not a criticism. It looks like the shoes are to big, if you drop down maybe one size they should fit you better.
sinnerfetish

Post by sinnerfetish »

Not sure about your advise, because the toe it's so tight that i have the outer fingers of my toes going out on side... but i will try them better... thanks :)
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Wow please let him wank and cum all over your feet and this shoes! I love high pointy sandals!
seratu

Post by seratu »

nice and erotic