Do u like these sandals ?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

nwuklad17

Re: Do u like these sandals ?

Post by nwuklad17 »

Very hot though
sinnerfetish

Post by sinnerfetish »

Thanks, i published a video with them on c4s, but i will do better works further. :)
My Clips4sale store about shoejob, shoefetish, heels and feet. http://clips4sale.com/94673/
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Last edited by Stephanie_Stepsie on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agaurav

Post by agaurav »

The shoes are obviously extremely hot and your feet are even better. However, I personally don't like it. The arch is too much. The heels are too high and they don't look comfortable at all. Even the front looks too narrow for the toes to be getting squeezed. I would want my girl to be comfortable. Sorry, but I just can't seem to like these :roll:
sinnerfetish

Post by sinnerfetish »

agaurav wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:19 am The shoes are obviously extremely hot and your feet are even better. However, I personally don't like it. The arch is too much. The heels are too high and they don't look comfortable at all. Even the front looks too narrow for the toes to be getting squeezed. I would want my girl to be comfortable. Sorry, but I just can't seem to like these
The extreme arch is a fetish from my man but u are right, these sandals are not comfortable and the little flinger get out from side...after some minute you walk or simply standing, my feet start to hurt. Obviusly I don't think to walk wearing them more than some step :)
Anyway we produced also a cut of clip playing with them :twisted:
14 cm sandals cockbox play hd(1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Clips4sale store about shoejob, shoefetish, heels and feet. http://clips4sale.com/94673/
pumps1

Post by pumps1 »

there very sexy
filfyshoe

Post by filfyshoe »

Amazing! I love sandals.
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:34 pm Those are gorgeous!
I had a pair very similar. I used to buckle the ankle strap around my ex's balls (tight- he used to like it) and help him rub his cock on the inner sole. Ladies; try it on your men, they love it xx

Stepsie xx