who wants to cum inside my GF heels...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bbwlover3

Re: who wants to cum inside my GF heels...

Post by Bbwlover3 »

Would love to cum in her heels :)

please message me on kid at footlover30

KIK: footlover30
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Kik is raptorshark and I've got ahold of a lot of shoes and boots I wouldn't mind trading around
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Kik is raptorshark and I've got ahold of a lot of shoes and boots I wouldn't mind trading around
Heelover21

Post by Heelover21 »

DelightLeigh wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:37 am i love to cum inside these heels they smell amazing she knows that i love it ... and she let me cum ! :D
Eres de México?
DelightLeigh

Post by DelightLeigh »

Heelover21 wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 10:54 am
DelightLeigh wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:37 am i love to cum inside these heels they smell amazing she knows that i love it ... and she let me cum ! :D
Eres de México?
asi es